1.06.2011

...New Years Resolutions...

I'm not sure if this post will more likely jinx me or motivate me to follow through with my New Years resolutions this year. I have thought a lot about what I want to do to make myself better and have come up with a list of 5 goals.

1. Be More Active: Go out walking, take a hike, or just doing things that get me moving.
2. Eat Healthier: Considering my current diet mostly consists of bread and/or cheese, I'm hoping this will postpone a heart attack.
3. Take Risks: I feel like I play it safe with a lot of my decisions and I want to be more adventurous.
4. Get Organized and Prioritize: I need to apply this towards EVERYTHING!
5. Gain a Relationship With Heavenly Father: It's been too easy for me to rely on others testimonies and I have decided I want to have my own.

Personal Update: I start school next week and am hoping I can pull out another 4.0. I was so excited that I got an official letter in the mail announcing that I was on the President's List. I'm totally framing that sucker!

I hope this year brings memorable moments, heaps of happiness, and limitless love... Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment