3.29.2011

Bragging Rights

This last semester of classes has been so hard to concentrate. I feel like it took everything in me to get up go to work, school, and get my assignments done. That being said, today I feel like it totally paid off. I logged into view my grades and saw the following:

Grade Report
Martino, Jennifer L.
 
Program Advisor Class First Major Second Major Academic Standing
Undergraduate Academic year 1 Interior Design Continuing Progress

Winter - 2011
Course Section Title Hours Final Grade
GE110BEnglish Composition
4.00A
GE112AUS History I
4.00A
GE131EModern & Contemporary Art
4.00A
GE160APsychology
4.00A

That is right people, I am the proud owner of another 4.0 GPA! Wahoo! Let me just say, I am so happy to be done with US History and Psychology especially. I am starting the application process again for Ai Dallas, so I'm hoping these last two semesters of 16 credit hours and 4.0 GPA's will help land some better scholarships. This is beyond good news, so I had to share.

Thanks for letting me brag...

2 comments: