3.09.2011

Too Old for MTV?

I don't have a ton of time these days to watch tv, so when I do, I feel like I catch up on all the series that I normally miss. I was flipping through channels on Sunday and came across Teen Mom 2. It became like a sick addiction, watching episode after episode (I lucked out and got to watch a marathon). Every commercial break, I would get up to attempt some kind of productivity during the day, but towards the end of the marathon I watched a preview for the new MTV series "Skins". The next commercial was for the new Real World, Las Vegas. Unfortunately, I will never get those 2 minutes back. I don't know if you ever have seen the previews that I'm talking about, but scandalous just barely serves as a description for these shows.

Lesson Learned: Just DVR Teen Mom

This experience only has me more anxious about my birthday. One year older, and another year that I'm too old to watch this station.

2 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean. Those shows look terrible, especially that Skins one. Makes me feel sick inside...and that's why I just DVR Teen Mom 2 as well. {Yes, I am an addict also :)}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Degrassi was racey back in the day. DVR = The Best Thing Ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete