7.10.2011

Quick Note: Sean Z

My brother Sean is probably one of the funniest people I know. Here is a little something about him:

The easiest way to make him happy, is to give him a "pop", working radio, and his buddy, "Ben". He is very picky about how long he wants to hold a conversation, but when he does, he has no problem with personal space. He knows one bad word (not sure where he learned it), and seems to use at the best moments.

The last 10 years, we've been able to celebrate his birthday in Bear Lake with everyone else celebrating the 4th of July (his birthday is July 3rd). Normally, we would do sparklers, but this year we forgot to bring them up. Declan asked Sean how we felt about not doing them, Sean's response "S***". Talk about comedic timing. To extend Sean's big 33 fun, we decided to do sparklers tonight instead. I'm excited to see what memories Sean will make for us.

Pictures to follow in next post.

1 comment:

  1. haha! I love this. I'm crossing my fingers for some pics ;)

    ReplyDelete