8.08.2011

Life and Observations at the Moment

Well, to start, my life is so much different than it was two weeks ago. I am in my new home, doing a new job, trying to get into a new school, and don't know ANYONE. Ahh the possibilities....

I just finished moving the last bins from my room into my garage and am realizing two things. 1) This is MY home, and 2) This is the perfect time for everything to be happening. My move was pretty smooth. My wonderful mother helped me not only organize my house, but also refinished this chair...

I LOVE this chair! It was the perfect addition to my living room. Other than that, I have tried to negotiate, barter, and beg everyone I love to come visit me (this of course, will not stop until they do).

Now, time for my latest observations. First on the list is this song I just heard "You Look Better with the Lights Off". I don't know about you, but I would be completely pissed off if anyone said, sang, or dedicated that song to me. Whoever thought that song was worth producing, is obviously some narcosis that relies on money to get anything beyond a hand shake.

This leads me to my next observation. Have you ever noticed that "poke" button on Facebook (what is that for anyways)? Well, I've decided that instead of a "dislike" button, they should launch a "punch" button. There are so many people that say the dumbest things on Facebook, I believe that figuratively "knocking sense into them", may just be the kind of therapy they need (especially seeing that by actually doing it will land you an assault charge). I know there may be some people that read this and think I am being a little extreme, but there will be a day that you will want to "like" this idea.

Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love the chair and I agree with the punch button on facebook cause I could have definelty used that about two weeks ago...The first chance I get I will come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could figure out how to submit this idea to Facebook, I would do it everyday until they did. Maybe we could start one of those stupid groups... "Forget "Like", I want a "Punch" button" group :) haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me giggle. I'm so glad I get to talk to you all the time now!

    ReplyDelete