8.26.2011

Love and/or Hate

Does day after day of sunshine sound wonderful to you? Well it does to me to, but it's so hot that my hair sticks to the back of my neck just walking from my car to the door. That being said... I still LOVE this weather.

I craved pizza tonight and decided to call Papa Johns. I was salivating at the thought of it, and scarfed it down after it was delivered, but now I'm sick even thinking about eating another piece. I'm almost certain I'm going to HATE the scale tomorrow morning.

I finally got my financial aid figured out for the 2011-2012 school year, but I have to take classes Friday night, all day Saturday, and during the afternoon on Sunday. This one, I'm torn on. I'm pretty sure once I get a life in Big D, I'll hate classes on the weekends, but at the current moment, I couldn't be more excited to start back into the routine of school again. 

These are the things that bring the most joy to my life:

Decorating for Fall

Decorating for Christmas



. . . And the best of all, STUPID humor (enjoy) . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment