10.02.2011

an incurable case of inapproriate laughter

Yes, it is true. I can be the biggest pain in the butt you will ever know. I am pretty sure I'm bi-polar, with a pinch of pissy, a twist of crazy, and a heap of sarcastic. 99% of the time I'll tell you "I don't care", but 100% of that time I'm lying, because I have an opinion about EVERYTHING. I let very few people see me with my walls down, but when I do, I'll love them to the day I die.

With all of this, I have one thing that is constant no matter what... my incurable case of inappropriate laughter. I laugh at the most awful and inappropriate times. This weekend seemed to be no different for me, but I realized it must be genetic! My mom and me thought some of the funniest moments were while my aunt was driving the car ready to pull her hair out. Yes, I'm ashamed to say, it made it even funnier for us.

My memories are scattered with people who can appreciate these times and help contribute to the moment. This post is a simple thank you. Because of you, I have an overwhelming file of memories that I often return to.

No comments:

Post a Comment