5.27.2011

Arranging a Date With Goodbye

Time seems to be ticking on, and with that, I am being forced into settling on a date. I keep saying the end of June or beginning of July, but now that it is almost June, I have to put a date on the calendar. Between finding an apartment in Dallas, finding some online courses for school, figuring things out with work, completing things at the Art Institute of SLC, and random design projects, it becomes overwhelming. So, this weekend is completely dedicated to stewing on the move date.

Looking at the possibilities, I am excited for this huge change. I feel like I need this. I don't have everything figured out, I barely have a plan. I just know that I have to push myself to get out of this rut. Who knew growing up meant growing out of our comfort zones? Thank heavens for my parents in this whole process.

To-Do List? Making a list of what I don't need to do seems a lot less overwhelming, and maybe a little more fun. We all need a moment of craziness to get back to what matters. I'm trying to decide if mine is this move or if I need one before the move, to get grounded again. Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment