5.20.2011

...Sunshine, Please...

I can't believe it is passed the mid-way point in May. Furthermore, I can't believe we have only had 4 or 5 days of good weather. I have been supplementing natural sun rays with the tanning bed, possibly the best coping method I can find. I keep hoping that by thinking happy thoughts the clouds will part and we can officially welcome summer. I know the proper response is to say, "I'm thankful for the moisture", but I am also thankful for that giant ball of fire in the sky hidden behind these clouds. After watching season 2 or 3 of The Office, I'm pretty sure Michael researched the effects of winter weather and the workplace, and found depression could lead you to threats of jumping off a building. :) Oh, The Office... In case you want a refresher, click on the link below:


http://youtu.be/ulc3jT_eQx0

Have a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment