8.10.2010

decisions, decisions...

I have gone back and forth on going to the Art Institute here in Salt Lake or in Dallas over the past two years. Well that time is coming to an end. I HAVE to make a decision this week. (Scary!). I have been on a horrible roller-coaster ride with Admissions, Financial Aid, the FAFSA folks, and anyone else I had to talk to regarding enrollment. Here is the scary part, it wasn't that they were telling me things that I didn't know, it was that I was asking questions that none of them had answers to. What!?! I can't be the only person that has questions about consolidating loans, payment terms, and what to plan for over the duration of school. Well after I was told "I don't know" enough times by too many people, I finally got answers!

As of this moment, I am going to apply for my loans. Where you ask? Well... I will let you know as soon as I know if I am approved for my loans.

No comments:

Post a Comment