8.27.2010

Update on Project: Quilt

I found the best website today for fabric! Usually I am scrounging for fabric, but this website had so many things I loved at a very reasonable price. I am still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do as far as the color scheme, but I found some options that coordinate with some of the fabric I picked up at Walmart. 

These are my black and white/cream options:
                                    

These are my brown and taupe options:
These are my green options:
These are my orange options:
These are my yellow options:

I am still debating if I want to add in a little red, but I haven't even seen anything that I like. Once I figure out what my main color scheme is, I'll add in blocks of solid colors. So as you can tell this is still a work in progress, but it's getting there. 

...I'll keep you updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment